Want a .pdf of your Window Sticker?

tarponbeach

Does anyone who actually has possession of their vehicle see the "SOLD TO" information filled out? Mine is still being assembled and is blank, does this eventually change when it leaves?

My sticker never had a "Sold To" but it did have my name listed under price information as TAG 000x000 s wilson

I've also noticed that is not on every sticker I've seen. I was thinking this was kind of a PO number that the dealership added to the order

Tarpobeach,

I tried and it didn't work using EI.for me I purchased an Edge so tried changing "lincoln" to "Ford". Still didn't work. I received my VIN on Saturday November 20/10. Could it be too soon? Also, if the VIN is issued, does that mean the car is built or only that Ford has an order for it? I'm trying to figure out a delivery date.

oakplank

Tarpobeach,

I tried and it didn't work using EI.for me I purchased an Edge so tried changing "lincoln" to "Ford". Still didn't work. I received my VIN on Saturday November 20/10. Could it be too soon? Also, if the VIN is issued, does that mean the car is built or only that Ford has an order for it? I'm trying to figure out a delivery date.

oakplank

My dealer is a friend, and he said he didn't think that they are put in the online database until the vehicle is built and released for transport.

I put my VIN in last week and the date at the bottom of sticker said 11/17/2010.

That date has since changed to 11/21/2010. I also have been checking Mysync and it does not show any software versions. I take this to mean that it is not built yet.

I'll keep checking every day to see if I can pick up a pattern.

I put my VIN in last week and the date at the bottom of sticker said 11/17/2010.

That date has since changed to 11/21/2010. I also have been checking Mysync and it does not show any software versions. I take this to mean that it is not built yet.

I'll keep checking every day to see if I can pick up a pattern.

The date at the bottom is the date you generate the PDF. Yes, if there's no Sync listed as being installed, your vehicle hasn't been built.

My sticker never had a "Sold To" but it did have my name listed under price information as TAG 000x000 s wilson

I've also noticed that is not on every sticker I've seen. I was thinking this was kind of a PO number that the dealership added to the order

Ditto for ours. My wife was jazzed to see her name on the sticker I printed. Moreso when the call came in it's ready for pickup this week!! :)

Ditto for ours. My wife was jazzed to see her name on the sticker I printed. Moreso when the call came in it's ready for pickup this week!! :)

Could be wrong (wouldn't be the first time!), but I believe I read somewhere that your name is on the sticker if you ordered through one of the "plans" (i.e. A plan, X plan, etc.).

I was able to get the sticker for my VIN last night. Does this mean that the car is actually built? Also, at the bottom of the gas guide part of the sticker, on the right there is a number (AL 191 N REC2X 115 000089 11 19 10). What do the last 6 digits mean? It looks like November 19, 2010. Would that be a built date. Also, what is this that I'm reading about whether the Ford Sync is registered or not? Sorry for all of these questions.

Edited by oakplank

I was able to get the sticker for my VIN last night. Does this mean that the car is actually built? Also, at the bottom of the gas guide part of the sticker, on the right there is a number (AL 191 N REC2X 115 000089 11 19 10). What do the last 6 digits mean? It looks like November 19, 2010. Would that be a built date. Also, what is this that I'm reading about whether the Ford Sync is registered or not? Sorry for all of these questions.

Having a VIN doesn't mean it's built. My guess is that the 11/19/10 date may be when the plant planned on starting the build. It's hard to say though.

Take your VIN and sign up on the SyncMyRide website. You can see the history of the installed Sync software. If Sync is installed, you the car has been built.

Hi oakplank. :D To answer what I can: First, no, the fact that your Window Sticker was available online does not necessarily mean that your vehicle has been built. Window stickers are printed and available before production of the vehicle begins. Second, no, the build date is not listed on the Window Sticker. Again, this is because the sticker is printed well in advance of the actual build date and future build dates can vary according to build scheduling, unexpected delays, material holds etc. etc.. All dates on the sticker have to do with administrative dates, not the actual build date.

Hope this information helps.

Good luck. :beerchug: