Test

RustyEdge

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda ridiculous that we had to resort to this!! :shades: But it works!!

Yea it's stupid.... I understand having to have so many posts to sell stuff in classifieds and whatnot, but never been on a forum where you had to have so many posts to PM somebody (and I'm on a lot of forums, lol). And if they're gonna have it set up like that, I wish they'd at least have it set up so other people can't PM somebody that has less than 50 posts and can't PM back. I got a PM from somebody yesterday and then couldn't reply.... kinda makes me look like an asshole not responding when somebody is asking me a question

Yea it's stupid.... I understand having to have so many posts to sell stuff in classifieds and whatnot, but never been on a forum where you had to have so many posts to PM somebody (and I'm on a lot of forums, lol). And if they're gonna have it set up like that, I wish they'd at least have it set up so other people can't PM somebody that has less than 50 posts and can't PM back. I got a PM from somebody yesterday and then couldn't reply.... kinda makes me look like an asshole not responding when somebody is asking me a question

same thing happened to me