I don't keep up much with the electronics scene, as it is a dazzling array of wonders But Pioneer has always offered good head units, so I would look through their offerings at crutchfield.com (a bit expensive, but they provide great advice and free install kits) to see what you want to get.
Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .and more!
2010 Ford Edge Battery Dies
Posted 27 October 2016 - 11:21 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 28 October 2016 - 12:12 PM
You have Sync? Nothing is 100% plug and play if you want to keep your steering wheel control and voice control stuff. You need additional hardware for that. The idatalink Maestro will allow you to keep your Sync functions and steering wheel controls with the aftermarket head unit.
- WWWPerfA_ZN0W likes this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users