$10 off SALE - LED Puddle Lights & FREE License Plate LEDs)

kc300c

LED Puddle Light Pack - $10.00 off!

F-150ForumSig_zpsba618efe.jpg

For a limited time, take $10.00 off the regular price of our one-of-a-kind, Plug & Play, side mirror LED Puddle Light Packs. The pack still comes with a free pair of bright white LED bulbs to replace the dim yellow bulbs in your license plate lamps. Our bright white LED Puddle Lights and License Plate LEDs will blanket the ground surrounding your 2006–2013 Ford or Lincoln vehicle with a much brighter and more stylish white light, giving you and your family a safer approach to the vehicle.

Product Features:

- Plug & Play replacement: Pop out your old light and snap in ours.

- 5 minute install: See our Step-By Step installation video on our LED Puddle Light web page.

- Twice the brightness of the original Ford puddle lamp.

- Wider beam spread. Illuminates a greater area around the vehicle.

- Compatible with all 2006-2013 Ford & Lincoln cars and trucks.

Product Benefits:

- Added Safety

- Added Style

- Find your Explorer easily in parking lots.

- Longer lamp life – 30,000 hours

LED Puddle Light - Two Options:

- $63.00** per set, if you send back your original puddle lights. (was $73.00)

** (An additional $56.00 core deposit is required and added to your initial order. After you remove and send back your old puddle lights, you will receive a full refund of the $56.00 core deposit)

- $119.00 per set, if you keep your original puddle lights. (was $129.00)

Our Other LED Products:

Ford Edge:

- Edge LED Dome Light: (Custom center mounted large format 48 LED panel array and two super bright 16 LED outboard LED bulbs) - Details

Price Options:

- $43.00** if you send back your original dome light. (BEST Value)

- $98.00 if you want to keep your original dome light.

** (Price is based on using our Core Return Program. An additional $45.00 deposit will be added to your initial order total. After you remove your old dome light and send it back to me, I will fully refund this $45.00 deposit.)

- Edge Interior LED replacement bulb pack: (Map Lights and Cargo Light): $15.50

- Shipping: U.S: $9.00, Canada: $24.00, International: $35.00

F-150:

- F-150 LED Replacement Bulb Pack: $24.50 – LED replacement bulbs for your two front map lamps, dome light and the two bulbs in the cargo bed lamps on either side of the third brake light.

Explorer:

- Explorer LED Replacement Bulb Pack: $18.00 - Includes two LEDs for the front center map lights & two for the 2nd row map lights (above doors). Each LED bulb has 9 bright white LEDs.

- 100% satisfaction guarantee!

- Lifetime Warranty: LED Puddle Lights have a full replacement warranty lasting as long as you own your vehicle.

To place an order or for more details, either email us at info@DaytimeBrightLites.com or submit the form on our Contact Us page. Please include your first and last name, shipping address, phone number and PayPal email address. PayPal payments only.

We are fellow car enthusiasts and we consider it an honor to help you in making the look of your Edge unique to you.

Edited by kc300c

Great timing Dan! We exchanged some emails last week and I have decided on the entire interior package along with these PUD's, I just had never had a PayPal account before and had been putting it off. This sale will help motivate me to set an account up this weekend :)

Scott

Hi Phil & Scott, to order, shoot me an email at info@daytimebrightlites.com and I'll send you a PayPal invoice. Scott, setting up a PayPal account is quick and easy. You can just tie it to your credit card and it will take the money straight off of it. There are no fees for you to pay. I cover those. You won't see any mention of them on your end.

Thanks for the interest guys. You will really like the way my LED lights look and perform in your Edge. And if you don't, you get all of your money back (including shipping) and I pay for you to send them back. We're proud of the fact that we have never had anyone use this. (it makes it really easy for us to offer this guarantee :-).

Dan Smith

• 3 weeks later...

Mirror housing. Sorry, Dan. I couldn't think of the word and went with module. I don't currently have puddle lights, but it'd be great to just find a totaled Edge somewhere and swap the mirror housing and run wires. I assume it can be done, but locating mirrors and running wires would be pretty tedious.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="WWWPerfA_ZN0W" data-cid="95934" data-time="1367164169"><p>

My SEL has standard power mirrors, no heat, no puddle delights. Any idea what it would take to swap in mirrors/housings with puddle lights? I think that was the question in #8 ...</p></blockquote>

What year is yours? Does it have the round plastic covers filling the puddle light hole under the mirror?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="wannabang" data-cid="95953" data-time="1367202821"><p>

Mirror housing. Sorry, Dan. I couldn't think of the word and went with module. I don't currently have puddle lights, but it'd be great to just find a totaled Edge somewhere and swap the mirror housing and run wires. I assume it can be done, but locating mirrors and running wires would be pretty tedious.</p></blockquote>

Not sure how much room is inside your existing mirror to fit my puddle lights, but if you have about 1.75" inside, you could cut your own hole into the mirror housing. It would take a little time and a Dremmel rotary cutting tool. Just another option to consider.

You always want to cut the initial hole smaller than it needs to be. That way, you can slowly make it bigger, test fitting the puddle light as you go. (It's like getting a haircut. You can always take more off, you just can't put it back on :-).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I meant to post this earlier, but my $10.00 LED Puddle Light sale has ended. You can still find savings on my EDGE-2 Daytime Running Lights and LED Puddle Lights on my website: www.DAYTIMEBrightLites.com

Edited by kc300c