Bluetooth and AUX problems 2009 MKX

A few days ago I started my car and a new light lit up on my control panel with a wrench, I looked and it was my awd , I restarted my car and it went away, since then I tried to connect my phone to my sync with Bluetooth to play music and talk on the phone and it won't connect anymore it doesn't even show my old devices on my device list, I tried scanning for my iPhone and it doesn't now show up. I tried to then go to the media tab to the tab bellow juke and it won't even enter, it just goes to the FM radio , I thought maybe if I plug it in by USB or aux cord it might work and still nothing. Has anyone had this issue or something like it and possibly know what the problem could be?

Can you pull codes from your OBD system? A local Autozone/Advance Auto type store should be able to help.

Any other electrical problems? How old is your car's battery? Is it leaking by any chance (possibly shorting wiring)? Might want to try letting the systems reset/relearn by disconnecting the battery temporarily.