San Tan Ford; Gilbert, AZ

I figured I would christen the new forum with a review of the dealership I got both my 2008 and 2011 Edges from. Their slogan is "It's all about you!" and they do live up to it quite well. Each time I have taken the Edges in for service, they intently listen to my concerns and work with me to solve the problems. Brandon, Eric, John, Jesus, and Vicki have all been stellar when it came to making sure everything is in tip top shape for me.

If you need to get around, there is an Enterprise Car Rental on the premises. They charge a nominal fee for renting a vehicle. Their service matches that of the dealership. They will also work with you to get you into something comfortable.

If you decide to wait, you can head over to the Mustang Coffee Bar. They do serve some pretty good coffees and pastries. The guy who mans it does bring in one of the best homemade lemon bars I have EVER tasted.

The only place that may need work, IMO, is Aftermarket. They don't always contact you after determining you need a quote.

• 1 year later...

Update: I posted a similar review of this dealership on Yelp and, to my surprise, their manager met with me to address my concerns. As a result, they got the aftermarket guys to meet with me and to give me a quote on the mats I wanted.

There have been changes in personnel but they still offer the same service. Plus, they don't try to upsell me (partially because they know me pretty well).

• Like 2

Update: I posted a similar review of this dealership on Yelp and, to my surprise, their manager met with me to address my concerns. As a result, they got the aftermarket guys to meet with me and to give me a quote on the mats I wanted.

There have been changes in personnel but they still offer the same service. Plus, they don't try to upsell me (partially because they know me pretty well).

Thanks for the awesome update, PrinzII!

I’ll gladly document your great dealer experience. Please PM your full name, VIN, mileage, details of experience, and best contact number.

Once this is received, I’ll be sure to get this noted.

Also, I sent you a response via PM. Please check your inbox and have a wonderful day! :)

Tricia

Edited by FordService

i would like to second the thumbs up for san tan ford. i have not taken my edge in for service yet, but i will be going to san tan when i do. i deal with eric at work because he is our contact for fleet vehicles and he gets the job done every time. the service at san tan has always been good and performed in a timely manner.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

i would like to second the thumbs up for san tan ford. i have not taken my edge in for service yet, but i will be going to san tan when i do. i deal with eric at work because he is our contact for fleet vehicles and he gets the job done every time. the service at san tan has always been good and performed in a timely manner.

Are you talking about Eric with the handlebar mustache?

As for the sales team, I have four people I go to exclusively. My rationale is that if my primary (Jacques) isn't there, I can nab the others. Each time I have dealt with them, there's no pressure.

Tricia: You can add Christy and Archie to the list of service personnel I find stellar.

• 3 months later...

Update: The Enterprise is gone. However, they do their own rentals. My experience was very pleasant and I found the prices super reasonable.

I used them when the compressor went out on my 2011. I rolled out in a 2014 Limited that my wife said rode smoother than our 2011.

• Like 1