Noise from dash area

• 6 months later...

I posted a similar issue this morning in this forum section. I regret not having read this before doing so. Definitely, my bad. My 2013 Limited dash rattle sounds like a loose washer? Like others, it comes and goes. At the 10K oil change, I mentioned it but the dealer was unable to duplicate. My second service at about 19K, I didn't mention it (wasn't doing it at that particular moment). I'd love some consistency but it's not happening.

• 9 months later...

I have a 2015 Ford Edge SE with around 2000 miles. There is an annoying rattle coming from the passenger side. Rattles seem to be a problem with Edges.

Is there any help out there? My 1999 Buick has a 172,000 miles and I can understand rattles but NOT from a vehicle that has only 2,000 miles on it. This is my first Ford product and so far I am not impressed. Unless Ford fixes this problem I can guarantee it will be the only Ford I will ever buy. Lets see what happens when it goes back to the Ford dealer.

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old thread, but I've got a 2011 MKX with 60000kms that just recently purchased. The next day I got a "Shift To Par" error when the car was actually in park, so I brought it in for service and thats when the rattling/ buzzing noise happened began. It sounds like its coming from behind the centre front compartment (where the SD cards in USB connectors are). I completely removed the console and placed foam everywhere I could think the noise could be coming from, but I haven't had any luck fixing the problem

Has anyone experience something similar? Please Help! Its driving me crazy!!!