Question for Todd, Our Ford Service Rep.

Larry

Yes, mine was replaced under warranty, though it was still the original 4-year Lincoln warranty. But the extended warrant did show up on the dealer's system when they checked my car. I am living in Qatar and they will honor all warranties listed on my car or any other Ford/Lincoln vehicle sold in the GCC area.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Good afternoon. Todd and Tricia, I am new here and needing help. I purchased my 2008 Ford Edge from a Ford dealer here, used. Did I have to purchase the warranty in order to get help with this issue. I am traveling a lot with kids for their sports tournaments, and today out of no where my brakes are hissing and then don't want to push all the way in and/or at least very difficult to do so, and I am now terrified to drive with them. I almost went over the curb at a store a little bit ago and and that was at a slow speed, not highway speeds. Is there anyway for me to find out if I might be eligible for this also? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

The 13N02 program covers Edge/MKX vehicle built between May 3, 2010 through March 28, 2013. So a 2008 model would not be covered. I'd suggest fixing it ASAP on your cost, for your safety, and keep the receipts so that in case another program pops up that covers you vehicle you'd then be able to claim a refund.

• Like 1