What to expect at 200,000+ miles

macbwt

• 2 weeks later...

I still didn't get why you removed it? Only for the increased noise? That doesn't sound like you.

Ā 

I guess your next video will be on how to change the brake light bulbs, ;) Blueberry right top bulb is out (seen @ 17:52).

Ā 

Also, maybe you already know this, but with ForScan you can monitor the individual tire pressures as reported by the TPMS through the BCM.

Ā 

post-24673-0-08793400-1508598715_thumb.png

Edited by omar302

I still didn't get why you removed it? Only for the increased noise? That doesn't sound like you.

Ā 

I guess your next video will be on how to change the brake light bulbs, ;) Blueberry right top bulb is out (seen @ 17:52).

Ā 

Also, maybe you already know this, but with ForScan you can monitor the individual tire pressures as reported by the TPMS through the BCM.

Ā 

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20170318-183913.png

What? Can't hear you. I did this to get a bit more noise and to see what the real deal was. No change in git up go and no change in MPG's Just more noise on acceleration and yes I kinda like noise on acceleration. Plus not a video I found of anyone actually performing the job. A lot of after the fact so since LU agreed to the operation I said why not. Thanks for the tail light I have not noticed it was out. I do not drive BB much. Guess I will have to go out and buy LED brake light now. LOL

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well when I made the Title of this thread I never meant for it to include me driving a 2018 Hyundai Sport 2.4 AWD, but hey it is a rental so I will make lemonade out of the lemons while my Edge is in the body shop being buffed up and made good again. Got a few cosmetic major changes coming up so be ready.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...