Great Ford Dealership

I've owned a lot of cars in my lifetime and by far, most dealers have been only as good as they needed to be to get and keep my business.

Recently I bought a very clean and low mileage 2011 Edge from Erinwood Ford in Mississauga, Ontario.

To anyone in the Greater Toronto Area, I highly recommend this dealership. It was easily the best sales experience Ive had and from what Ive heard they have a very good reputation for after sales as well.

Just wanted to say something positive about a dealersship for a change.

• Like 1

I've owned a lot of cars in my lifetime and by far, most dealers have been only as good as they needed to be to get and keep my business.

Recently I bought a very clean and low mileage 2011 Edge from Erinwood Ford in Mississauga, Ontario.

To anyone in the Greater Toronto Area, I highly recommend this dealership. It was easily the best sales experience Ive had and from what Ive heard they have a very good reputation for after sales as well.

Just wanted to say something positive about a dealersship for a change.

Hey ron6468,

I'm glad you had such a great experience. If you'd like, you may contact the Ford Customer Relationship Centre at 1-800-565-3673 to quickly and painlessly have this documented for internal review. :victory:

Todd

• 2 years later...

Buying a new car through internet quoting was enlightening. Of seven dealers contacted five responded. There are many up front questions to be answered and I put together a list of what we wanted. Edge Sport, options, purchase, cash, etc.

At that point it was like pulling teeth to get quotes except for Allison Brewer at Romeo Ford in Michigan. Our experience with her met my reasonable expectations of how the process should work. One dealership, who could have gotten the sale only wanted to talk on the phone and didn't even quote the vehicle they had on the lot meeting our color preferences.

It was like watching two teams where one of them really wants to win and the other just shows up.

Good work Allison!! We were ultimately pleased with the experience.