rim size for 2011 awd limited

lpgao

my 2011 AWD limited front passenger side wheel hit by car at parking lot, and it got little bit damage. Should I replace the weele or it is still safe to drive?

I found tire size is 20", but I checked online the rim seems is 18", so I am confesed what is its size?

I checkd with dearler for its price and it is quite expensive, so where I can get cheaper one?

If your tire is 20 inch, then your wheel has to be 20 inch also. Your Limited must have been built with the optional 20 inch tires and wheels. 18 inch is the standard size.

Important to note that if you replace the wheel, or wheel, they need to be from a 2011 or newer Edge. The 2010 and older Edge wheels will not fit properly without modification.

You could also put 18 inch on if you find a set of 4 of them cheaper. Your speedometer and the wheel/tire size would be almost a perfect match, with no reprogramming needed.

You can check eBay or local ads (Craigslist, etc, whatever you might have in Canada). I always watch my local papers, etc and right now there is an owner selling 3 excellent 20 inch wheels from his 2013 for $200.00 each. His fourth one was curbed, so he put different wheels on.

Edited by ls973800

That's the problem for you, the seller near me is in the Dallas, Texas area. I used that as an example of some of the deals you may find by keeping an eye on the local ads.

If the tire is still holding air, and the wheel doesn't vibrate or handle funny while driving, it should still be OK to drive on. Hard to say though not seeing it. You will have to have it looked at if you are not sure about the condition of it.

Is973800,Thanks lot to you again for your kind reply. I found I could not quote your reply in my reply even I click "quote" or "MultiQuote", are you aware of this? Why?

The tire hold air good, and I dont feel anything diferret while driving, so I will try looking one for replacement, but not in hurry. Thank you again.

Is973800,Thanks lot to you again for your kind reply. I found I could not quote your reply in my reply even I click "quote" or "MultiQuote", are you aware of this? Why?

The tire hold air good, and I dont feel anything diferret while driving, so I will try looking one for replacement, but not in hurry. Thank you again.

I have no idea why the quote for you doesn't work. I just click the "quote" button in the lower right of the post I want to quote, and it inserts it in a new reply box.

Keep looking, maybe eventually you will find a good deal on a wheel up there. I have no idea what shipping, taxes, duties, etc would be if I were to pick up one of these wheels for you. If you want to check that out, I wouldn't mind doing it for you or anyone else.

That's assuming the wheels here are still available at the time.

I have no idea why the quote for you doesn't work. I just click the "quote" button in the lower right of the post I want to quote, and it inserts it in a new reply box.

Keep looking, maybe eventually you will find a good deal on a wheel up there. I have no idea what shipping, taxes, duties, etc would be if I were to pick up one of these wheels for you. If you want to check that out, I wouldn't mind doing it for you or anyone else.

That's assuming the wheels here are still available at the time.

Thanks Is973800 for your reply. I found the problem is from Internet Explorer I used. Now I got "quote" when using Google "Chrome" browser. I will find out why IE not working.