Did I do ok??

I just purchased a 2013 Ford Edge SE FWD with the convenience package. I really like the vehicle and its exactly what I want and need. Yes I would like to have bigger wheels, but no I dont need them. We looked at SEL package and the Limited but we didnt want the MFT and some the of features was not worth the price difference to us so we just settled on a SE they had on the lot. It is used the vehicle has 14k on the odometer. The carfax came clean and the dealer said it was a clean car and was traded in the same place it was purchased from, which is also where we bought it. The vehilce is very clean, very tiny flaws that you have to really look hard for. We paid 20k for the vehicle and we got what we want on our trade. But now seeing all the rebates that Ford is now offering for new Edges which at the time when we purchased they were not available, which now leads me to believe maybe the deal which I thought was good is not so good anymore. Any thoughts, thanks

Edited by Lunareclipse02

• 3 weeks later...

I think the stop looking at other car's comment is a valid one. I just picked up a 13 SEL, and did the mistake of still looking. Saw a 12 Limited for $250 more than what I paid. It would have had leather and the 12 speaker upgrade. it had AWD but also had no warranty left on the vehicle and black seats that are murder in the summer here. It comes down to six of one half dozen of the other. Once the money is spent there is little you can do to get it back sort of earn more.

Kinda wondering if I made a mistake on getting the SE package over the SEL. While we were shopping there was no SEL that was affordable and the price difference was not worth for what we would of gotten. But now with all these rebates seems to me we should of waited a few months. Little too late, I should just enjoy the vehicle and never look back.