Who makes the chrome clad wheel covers for Ford?

zinc03svt

Surely, this is an aftermarket possibility? Does anyone know the name of the company who makes these? Ridiculous to have to replace the entire rim from Ford at there pricing...

Thanks, I after looking I did not see a solution to this problem. Or way cheaper solution outside of taking them off completely. LOL.

Lack enterprises makes the complete wheel for ford. You cannot buy the wheel from them. Tried it. The fake chrome cover is cemented to a alum. wheel.

I have two wheels that I need to sell. One is perfect and the other has a small scuff on the outer edge. There are no aftermarket covers for the 10 spoke wheel.

Email me at garyforman@att.net if you are interested in the wheels. I also have four Michelin tires. These are 18 inch wheels and tires. Two are mounted.

Lack enterprises makes the complete wheel for ford. You cannot buy the wheel from them. Tried it. The fake chrome cover is cemented to a alum. wheel.

I have two wheels that I need to sell. One is perfect and the other has a small scuff on the outer edge. There are no aftermarket covers for the 10 spoke wheel.

Email me at garyforman@att.net if you are interested in the wheels. I also have four Michelin tires. These are 18 inch wheels and tires. Two are mounted.

Thanks for the info. Our Edge only has 900 miles on it and the wheels are perfect...now. Just wanted to know my options if something would happen.

Edited by zinc03svt

• 2 weeks later...