Interesting Equinox feature I'd like to see on the Edge

PrinzII

That video was for an Escape not an Edge and the 2014 edge OM does not include those instructions. Are you sure that's on the 2014 Edge?

I went thru Ford Owners site and entered 2014 Ford Edge (they showed the new Escape in the video), so yes on a 2014 Ford Edge. On the Ford Owners I entered 2012 Edge and there was no power Liftgate video. I entered 2013 Ford Ford Edge and there was a power Liftgate video showing the new Escape with height adjustment.

So appears the Power Liftgate with height adjustment was first on the 2013 Ford Edge. I believe the older video showed a Ford Explorer.

I recall this topic coming up earlier at some point. I tried then doing what was shown in the video on my 2013 Limited to no avail. It didn't work on mine with a build date of June 2012. Perhaps it may have been added later, such as the light that comes on when the headlights are on. That was a feature added later on the 2013's I believe. Mine gives no indication of the headlights being on ( such as when the wipers are on) other then at night and the dash lights are on.

• 2 months later...