2007 Ford Edge Exterior Color Guide

Edge Guide

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone here that's an employee at OAC - how do the colors look now that production has begun. I ordered a Carbon Metallic Edge and without seeing the color in person, I was interested in your opinions of the colors you've seen.

Thanks

I ordered the Blazing Copper As well w/ 18 Painted Rims. This color is on the Escape and it is really nice. I never saw it in person on a Edge but I'm being told my a couple of friends who saw it at the Auto Show, a relitive that works at Ford & my dealership buddy that saw it in Vagas that "THIS IS THE COLOR"... So, I'm thinking I made the right choice.

Bill

We just ordered our new 2007 Ford Edge SEL - AWD last Thursday, October 5th. We got the Blazing Copper Metallic with the Camel interior along with the SEL Plus Seating Flexibility Package & Premium Package. The other options are the 18" painted aluminum wheels, DVD navigation system, Panoramic power vista roof, reverse sensing system, rear cargo mgmt system. With the X plan discount we are able to add the DVD navigation system free since the total cost for us will be around $32,000 USD. Our delear indicated that we should be able to get it by Thanskgiving and we are keeping our fingers crossed. Looking forward to having it as soon as possible. :shift: :cheerleader:

• 3 weeks later...

:yup: :sos:

Damn... I like white. Am I the only Edge fan who likes a white vehicle?

Am I the only one who likes Blue? :shrug:

Not offering Blue is a crime. Instead we get Dune Pearl( the WORST selling color on the Fusion).

In our showroom, people are already asking for brighter colors and the first Edge hasn't even hit the ground yet!

The only reason Ford uses Copper in the promos, is becuase it's the only one with any pizzaz. I've seen the other colors and they are dissapointing. Copper is already overused.

We odered Black with beige interior for my wife's.

Ford needs major help with colors! :sos:

• 4 months later...

FYI - the creme brulee no where close to the Dune Pearl (thats a Gold) the creme is ivory

For me, I love purple - but this purple is too much like black -

I was able to go to Ford Edge Parking lot - seeing them together makes it easier to choose.. the copper and the creme stand out - the pewter is a nice silver...

Good Luck Everyone...

• 2 months later...

love the edge, I would have now except for the colours. my wife and I both would love to see a white colour introduced for the 08s in Sept. decided to wait for 08 since it is only a few months away, maybe we'll get lucky, if not it will be the pewter....