n00b From South Carolina

TheDarkMark

hey everyone, joined the edge family Saturday and couldn't be happier (so far). Picked up an 08 sel 2wd and love it. Definitely a nice daily driver so my mustang can get some rest. It has black leather, rear entertainment package and chrome appearance wheel package. Definitely a nice addition. Already looking at wheels though, I'll have to look around for images.

Honestly, the mustang was "supposed" to be my stock and good enough car. That didn't last so now this is my second attempt. Already found a magnaflow catback and wheels. Anyone heard the exhaust on them? I'll probably check for videos but those usually don't convey the message of the sound.

As far as color it's black, my first black vehicle after just about every other color under the sun. Really want to find smoked head/tail lights but so far no luck. Mustang parts are easy to find, edges are proving a little more difficult. I'll post a couple pics tomorrow. I tried to attach a few earlier to no avail.

I have family in South Carolina. The first long road trip I took in my Edge was to South Carolina from West Texas. It was such an easy trip. i also took my Edge on The Tail of the Dragon while I was up there and that was just a blast. That trip was the first time I pushed my Edge a little bit and it was great. I loved hearing the turbo waste gates. Sure is a great area. Welcome to the forum.