Brake rotor fitment problems...Help!

I have ordered a brake kit for my 2009 2wd ford edge se and it came with the 320 mm rotors for the awd model of the edge. My question is for anyone who knows if I went an bought the the AWD calipers would they bolt up to the 2wd version of the edge? The problem is a time crunch and the calipers are the only parts that I can buy locally, since the rotors are a mail order and no on sells power stop near me. Any help is greatly appreciated.

My question I guess really is, do the caliper brackets from the AWD model have the same bolt pattern as the FWD model, the caliper bracket is just too shallow to install the new larger rotor, so I was wondering if anyone knew if you could just get the larger caliper bracket and bolt it up as if it was the FWD one?

You changing to the larger rotors for a reason or just to see if they will work?

Just to let anyone reading this thread, a little bit of trial and error and yes, the AWD caliper brackets are a direct bolt on to the FWD version of the 2009 Ford Edge. The calipers for in both brackets allowing you to fit the larger AWD rotor on the FWD model.

• 1 year later...

Hey All, so just to understand, I can upgrade my 2008 fwd edge to the awd rotors by using the awd caliper brackets, so do I use the original fwd calipers?

Sorry if this has been answered before but I am about to do brakes and if I can just buy the larger rotors and caliper brackets this seems like a win!

Thanks

Jeff