2007-10 Ford Edge LED Tail lights Now Available

Totally PLUG & PLAY Direct Replacement LED Tail lights for 2007-2010 Ford EDGE – All models

Easily replaces the stock tail light assembly on the 2007-10 Ford EDGE (All models).

• No additional wiring or need for resistors.
  • Just unplug your old stock light and plug in ours.
  • Integrated position, brake and turn signal functions

Check them out at www.DriveBright.com

Check out the photos and videos below:

2007-10%20Edge%20Taillights24_zpshxv2n30

2007-10%20Edge%20Taillights21_zpsl1gmijc

2007-10%20Edge%20TaillightsSideBySide2_z

2007-10%20Edge%20TaillightsSideBySide1_z

YouTube%202007-10%20Edge%20LED%20Tail_zp

YouTube%202007-10%20Edge%20LED%20Tail2_z

• Like 1

Hey Dan,

I had posted this in another topic, but I found the Diode Dynamics Tail-as-Turn module (DIY kit) and wondered if we would be able to wire you're DTBL tails for the '11+ to integrate the turn signal into the brake light.

http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/catalog/product/view/id/21872/s/tail-as-turn-module-diy/category/1441/#!prettyPhoto

Looks like you did this here, any chance that you could advise on how to wire it properly? or maybe offer a kit yourself that would give us the same effect? This would open up the existing turn signal bulb for an additional reverse bulb (which you could package the bulbs together ;) )

Everyone is looking for more light out of their reverse bulbs, and while the LED's you have are great, doubling the amount of bulbs would be even better!

Thanks,

-Russ

• 3 years later...

I have a 2013 Edge with these. There are well worth the price. I put in LED 3157A and 5000K backup lamps in to complete the set up. These replacement units have the factory look to them. These pretty much match the look of the 2016+ Explorer tail light with the halo-style parking lamps.

I also installed the front lower valance modules. They change from 5000K to amber with the turn signal. I also installed 3157A/W Switchbacks. My headlights are 5000K LED's and I replaced the Puddle Lamps with Drive Bright LED modules.

I have 2 friends with Edges. One has already installed these in his 2007 and my other is ordering a pair for his 2009. They decided to order them after seeing mine. I also show them to every Edge owner I meet and they always want the company information.

I highly recommend the Drive Bright product line for any '07-'14 Edge.

2013 Mineral Gray SEL, LED exterior lamps, ConsoleVault, Ford Remote Start

Edited by inthefuture1955
  • Like 1