This is one of 14 areas that has been identified. I am not saying this is actually leaking as when they put the pieces of metal together in the body build area there is supposed to be a heat activated sealer between the metal.

You want to list all 14 areas?

L/S lower "A" post Seams...R/S lower "A" post seams...R/S apron/cowl seams...L/S apron/cowl seams....L/S kick panel seam...R/S kick panels seams...L/S lower back panel seam...R/S lower back panel seam...various dash/bulkhead seams...L/S and R/S rocker seams....L/S and R/S roof seams at the front water fall...seams behind both L/S and R/S tail lights...Missing body plugs behind rear fascia cover an broken and missing clips behind rear fascia cover. This does not include leaking sun roof assemblies.....

Hey There,

New to this forum. Have a 2015 Edge Titanium with 5500Km on the clock. We have had some heavy rains though the valley here, and it would seem that there is a new Great Lake ... in the driver's floorboard of my new Edge. Not very happy at all. Reading along on this forum, there is mention of a TSB floating (pun intended) around dealing with leaky edges ... Anyone out there happen to know the TSB number?

I have an appointment with the dealer tomorrow and would love to make the appointment with the TSB information ....

Thanks.

L/S lower "A" post Seams...R/S lower "A" post seams...R/S apron/cowl seams...L/S apron/cowl seams....L/S kick panel seam...R/S kick panels seams...L/S lower back panel seam...R/S lower back panel seam...various dash/bulkhead seams...L/S and R/S rocker seams....L/S and R/S roof seams at the front water fall...seams behind both L/S and R/S tail lights...Missing body plugs behind rear fascia cover an broken and missing clips behind rear fascia cover. This does not include leaking sun roof assemblies.....

LOL Looks like they are doing a "bang up" job in Oakville.

LOL Looks like they are doing a "bang up" job in Oakville.

Yup, bang-up for sure ... One of the Toronto Daily newspapers was touting the excelence of the Canadian workers in Oakville, boasting about the build quality of the new Edge ... I guess that it did not rain during the period that they did the review ... Had a 2012 Edge, loved it, had to part with it as milage was getting a bit too high ... Wondering if I made the right decision ... Will let you know what song the Dealer sings tomorrow ....

First of all, welcome to all the new members in the community!

For those that do not know me, my name is Tricia. I’m the U.S. Ford Customer Service Representative. :)

Hey guys,

Let me get this escalated. Please PM your full name, VIN, dealer, and best daytime phone number. I’ll loop in a customer service manager for your region to assist!

Thanks for the update, me1313.

I’ve documented your feedback. If the symptoms return, please let me know. I’ll be happy to look into available options to assist at that time.

Thanks for letting the new members know about me, WWWPerfA_ZN0W! :rockon:

Hi Tricia, do you have a counterpart in Canada? My new 2015 Edge is one sad, soggy, mess

So Mine is back from the second visit on this issue. They said the wetness is residual from the first sealing and fix attempt........okay.

They say the car now has no leaks.......new carpets are ordered....but backordered.

Guess I have to wait now.

So Mine is back from the second visit on this issue. They said the wetness is residual from the first sealing and fix attempt........okay.

They say the car now has no leaks.......new carpets are ordered....but backordered.

Guess I have to wait now.

Are your carpets dry right now? If so, run it through the car wash.

No, just drivers side, not happy about this at all.

The more you read, the worse it makes it. Because you see it is widespread and there isn't a peep coming from Ford. Their focus is on the ones that haven't left the factory / holding lots. Because those are the ones that'll cost them the most if they don't get it fixed. The ones in the customer's hands are just repair whenevers.

The more you read, the worse it makes it. Because you see it is widespread and there isn't a peep coming from Ford. Their focus is on the ones that haven't left the factory / holding lots. Because those are the ones that'll cost them the most if they don't get it fixed. The ones in the customer's hands are just repair whenevers.

The post from Edgy_Guy mentioning 14 areas of concern is scary ... Water pooling in areas that do not have any fresh air to dry is a sure fire way for serious rust to start ... I wonder if the sealant was on back order when they started assembling the new Edge. Mine has heated/cooled seats, all the bells and whistles, and it is very concerning what will happen with a soggy/soaked/waterlogged wiring harness. Not to mention mold and giving up the new car smell for the stink of a dark damp basement. Not at all impressed.

The post from Edgy_Guy mentioning 14 areas of concern is scary ... Water pooling in areas that do not have any fresh air to dry is a sure fire way for serious rust to start ... I wonder if the sealant was on back order when they started assembling the new Edge. Mine has heated/cooled seats, all the bells and whistles, and it is very concerning what will happen with a soggy/soaked/waterlogged wiring harness. Not to mention mold and giving up the new car smell for the stink of a dark damp basement. Not at all impressed.

He hasn't returned and given his location I have a feeling he is tied to the plant. The 14 areas are probably possible areas that may have not sealed. So they are probably looking at affected cars and seeing where most, if not all, are leaking from before issuing an official TSB. But who knows.

He hasn't returned and given his location I have a feeling he is tied to the plant. The 14 areas are probably possible areas that may have not sealed. So they are probably looking at affected cars and seeing where most, if not all, are leaking from before issuing an official TSB. But who knows.

I have a bad feeling that this is going to develop into a big wee wee game with Ford. My liftgate has stopped working from the dash button, key fob or switch on the gate itself. Wet wires? Perhaps should have kept the 2012 ...

Hey Soggy_ Edge

I got this link from Tricia for the Canadian repersentive.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact my FordserviceCA colleagueshere. They'll be happy to lend a hand.

I have a SEL on order and will be checking out how this develops