Mounted 4 new Michelin Premier LTX v rated 18' tires on Blueberry. Each tire was the same date code of 4117 which mildly surprised me and plus bonus pretty recently manufactured. I am hoping to do the snow test on them against the blizzaks and compare them along with comparing them to the Michelin Latitudes I ran against the blizzaks last winter.

I have also purchased 4 brand new chrome clads to repair one wheel that was curbed by my wife. I will be removing the clad and resetting the new clad using silicone adhesive. Should be fun.

post-28743-0-47253800-1515809525_thumb.jpg

post-28743-0-43941200-1515809535_thumb.jpg

post-28743-0-43367800-1515809547_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to take a moment and say its awesome that you keep this forum uptodate! im glad im not the only one taking the time to properly maintian my vehicle!

keep up the awesome work!

Thank you. Heading to Atlanta tomorrow morning. I may do a live during my drive depending on traffic.

• Like 1

Blueberry handled the drive round trip in 36 hours without issue. I really like the adaptive cruise control and accident avoidance system on my wife's Edge. Engine ran great and all systems were well within spec. Turned over 100K miles during the trip.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

106,000 and the Edge my wife drives (Blueberry) is running great. Just took a trip from Iowa to Clearwater Fl and back this week. Not a problem. I do think I will be replacing the front struts and rear shocks soon as the right front is starting to make a bit of noise.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I am less than 600 miles from reaching 250,000 miles on my SECOND Ford Edge!!! I will review the current Edge and make a video of all it took to get there a second time and then sum up the differences between the Gen 1 and the Gen 1.5.

Pretty amazing how many miles you're getting out of the Edges!!! My 2011 just hit 100,000 and I'm thinking about keeping it cuz it's in beautiful condition and I still enjoy driving it. Only things I've done so far are brakes, brake booster (warranty), throttle body (warranty), sway bar links and battery. The only other other option that interests me is dumping around 34,000 on a low mile Lincoln MKX but that doesn't seem very smart at the moment .

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...