2011 Edge Limited 302A

Middle of last week my remote start that I use all the time started doing a thing where the car will remote start .. then turn all fairly quickly (within 15 seconds or so) I've reset the computer, no change. The time duration is not always the same. Sometimes its right away, sometimes its longer like 30-45 seconds.

Anyone got any clues ? I'm calling the dealership on monday to get a number of maintenance items addressed so they'll get this on the list as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Update .. recent visit to my dealership for this PTU fluid change out and other things, they were unable to "reproduce" the issue I described which didn't surprise me given its random nature.

They reported that they "adjusted the remote start module".

This weekend it did it again. Pressed the remote start sequence, observed that it turned over and started, then promptly shut off. Second attempt it started and stayed running for the 45 seconds or so it took for me to reach it and press "the button"