Auto Start/Stop on 2.0L Titanium 302A

Jeepwx03

Does anyone have any info on the Auto start/stop on a 302A package. From what I read the 2.0L has this, but I do not have the button on the console to shut it off like I've seen in the manual. We have the self park button in it's place. Does anyone know if there is another way to turn it on/off or if we even have it?

I found this on the ford site, which alludes to the 2.0L has it... The next paragraph starts talking about the 2.7L... but the key word may be "available". You maybe correct that the AWD does not have it, which would be let down.
https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/products/crossovers---suvs/edge/2015-edge.html

Ford’s Auto Start-Stop system will also be available with the twin-scroll EcoBoost engine on the new Edge. In heavy traffic, this technology can seamlessly shut down the engine to significantly decrease fuel consumption, reducing tailpipe emissions to zero while the vehicle is stationary and the engine is off.

Update: Just found this on the Brochure.

autostartstop.png

Edited by punch-card

Not sure what you meant there, but I can confirm that start-stop is not available on AWD, after foolishly trying to find the parameter to activate it on My Titanium AWD only to read later in the Order Guide "Twin-scroll 2.0-liter EcoBoost® with Stop-Start (47B). Note: Not Available with AWD"