Edge 2015 Fog Lights?

I agree. I also just like how it adds to the facade of any vehicle. I have always had fog lights in all of my vehicles and they have looked cool plus given me extra light in rain, snowy, and foggy situations. I hope they do manage to pop up soon so i could add it to my new Edge. Thanks!

Bit it looks nothing like an Explorer? To me it looks like they just straightened out the roof and extended it a bit to accommodate the third row. Aside from that it looks exactly like the Edge here in the states with some better headlights and foggies.

Keep in mind a lot of the per-country variations are based on local safety regulations. This is why European cars generally have far more advanced lighting than US cars and why its taken so long to see US cars with HIDs and LED headlights. Our safety regulations were developed forever ago by gubmint folks who know little or nothing about cars.

Ā 

I'm not sure that this explains the Chinese variant specifically, but the US has lagged behind due in no small part to outdated government regs.

Yeah but the adaptive lights in the Lincolns don't compare to the ones they have overseas. And if you think about it here in the states we have to pay that premium for that technology while overseas they get it standard or for a small upgrade. And yes I have read that the reason we do not have that technology is because of our DOT regulations which are crazy outdated, some 50 years i believe. It is a shame we cannot enjoy that type of technology. This technology is sick! https://youtu.be/klkqOO7EaW0

• 1 year later...