I mentioned this was coming, but it's time now. Here is what I am looking at and would appreciate someone letting me know if I am missing something:
- Stabilizer Bar Bushing - front. Part number 7T4Z05484-A. $10.09. I assume you are buying one; they aren't packaged as two.
- Stabilizer Bar bushing - rear. Part Number 7T4Z-5493-AA. $4.97. I assume you are buying one; they aren't package as two.
- Lower Seat for front spring - part number 7T4Z-5A307-A. $16.61. Need two.
- Bumper for front strut - part number 8T4Z-18198-A. $5.05. Need two.
- KYB Shock - 349068 GR-2. $79.58 for two, total.
- Stabilizer bar link - REAR. MOOG K750184. $83.98 for two, total.
- Motorcraft Strut - AST868 for the LEFT. AST867 for the RIGHT. $164.68, total.
- Motorcraft Strut mount - AD1050 - need two. $65.58 for two, total.
I want to be sure there aren't quirks with the AWD as it relates to the sway bar bushings. I didn't see any notes. Thoughts? Also, the front stab links were replaced with Moog parts a few months ago, which is why they are not listed above.
Any thoughts on using another brand of struts and strut mounts in the front?
I'm into this for $468. I found an ASE certified mechanic that will do this "on the side" for $350, cash. I'm considering paying him as I know it will take me a day and a half to do it myself. His rate seems very, very good.
Anything I've missed, or I should add? The AWD is what throws me just a bit. Rock Auto doesn't even recognize it, so I want to be sure I have the right parts. Should ride like new after all of this. Currently has 110k on the clock and we plan to drive it another 3 years, at least as we average