2015 Ford Edge (built after April) leak

toblis95

I am brand new here so if there is already a thread on this topic please let me know. I just purchased (actually leased) my new Edge on 9/29/15. I was searching for rubber floor mats online this morning and came across an article about Edges leaking water on ones built prior to 4/28. According to window sticker, mine was built 8/28. So didn't think anything of it. Was taking floor mats out of vehicle today and noticed the rear passenger one was sopping wet. And underneath, the carpet was soaked.No other sections were wet, just the rear passenger. We just had a big soaking (6 inches +) here in the northeast. Has anyone else had an issue with their Edges built after 4/28.

Don't think that's the same problem, but it may be related. The earlier problem was at the A-pillar in the front of the vehicle. Assume you checked the obvious - window left open, etc. Could be a leaky seam in the wheel well. Also make sure the weatherstripping around the rear door is intact and in place.

• Like 1