Your 2016 Edge order?

Chipster

Vehicles are built before the OKTB date, just cannot ship until then.

Order banks should have opened yesterday.

Order banks are not open as of this afternoon. I went in to dealer, and they could build a 2016 for me, but it didn't have prices and they were not able to order it.

I sold my 2013 Edge and probably should have kept it, now I need a car and really want the SYNC 3, so either I have to rent a car till the 2016s are built, or I have to go with a 2016 Ford Escape, which I would much rather have an Edge. Not sure why Ford doesn't just roll the SYNC 3 out to all their vehicles at the same time, the Explorer won't get it till 2017.

Put my factory order in today, dealer said their order bank is open, but they are a high volume dealer. Job number one is 12/2/15, they are hoping to see my Edge January or February at worst.

2016 Edge Sport

Too Good to Be Blue

401A Equipment

55C Cold Weather

43P Panoramic Roof

52R Inflatable Belts

63A Adaptive Cruise

60A Cargo Accessory Package

$45,400 less any incentives

• Like 2

Placed my order yesterday. Was told it will probably be January delivery. They will keep me updated. $46,600 - X Plan (not sure this is final price as they said no incentives or discounts had been announced)

10/12/15 2016 EDGE SPORT

2.7L V6 EcoBoost® Engine 99P/44C

Sport Perforated Leather Leather-trimmed Seats with Sueded Inserts and Unique Sport Perforation

Electric Spice H8

AWD K4A

Equipment Group 401A

Technology Package

Voice-Activated Touch-Screen Navigation System with Integrated SiriusXM Traffic

and Travel Link®1

BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-traffic Alert

Remote Start System

Auto-dimming Driver’s Sideview Mirror

Power Converter 110V Outlet

Note: SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link® includes a 5-year prepaid subscription.1 SYNC® Services

are not available in Alaska and Hawaii

I

Cooled Front Seats (Heated Front Seats are standard) I

Heated Rear Seats I

Enhanced Active Park Assist System with Parallel Parking, Park Out Assist, Reverse

Perpendicular Parking, and Forward and Side Sensing Systems I

Front 180-Degree Camera with Split View and Camera Washer I

Lane-Keeping System I

High-intensity Discharge (HID) Projector-Style Headlamps with Automatic High Beams I

Rain-sensing Windshield Wipers

Cold Weather Package

Heated Steering Wheel 55C

All-weather Floor Mats

21” Premium Tarnished Dark Low Gloss-painted Aluminum Wheels 642

Panoramic Vista Roof 43P

Inflatable Rear Safety Belts, 2nd Row Outboard Seating Positions 52R

Adaptive Cruise Control and Collision Warning with Brake Support 63A

Locking Wheel Nuts 65L

Cargo Accessory Package (Custom Accessory, Pre-Installed)

Retractable Cargo Area Cover

Cargo Mat

Rear Bumper Protector 60A

One of the dealers just quoted me a 2016 Edge Sport AWD with 400A package with a base price of $40,900 (not including $500 AWD discount found on '15 models) which is an increase of $805 over the previous year. The stand alone technology package would be $1,395 and the cold weather package (all weather floor mats & heated steering wheel) would be $325. The white platinium option remains the same at $595.

He even has the balls trying to hit me another $1,095 in "handling & advertising fees" on top of the sticker price :shrug:

Edited by shamrock12

One of the dealers just quoted me a 2016 Edge Sport AWD with 400A package with a base price of $40,900 (not including $500 AWD discount found on '15 models) which is an increase of $805 over the previous year. The stand alone technology package would be $1,395 and the cold weather package (all weather floor mats & heated steering wheel) would be $325. The white platinium option remains the same at $595.

He even has the balls trying to hit me another $1,095 in "handling & advertising fees" on top of the sticker price :shrug:

Just to be clear - there is a legitimate FDAF advertising fee added to each vehicle by Ford - typically around $400. BUT - that is already included in both the MSRP and the total dealer invoice price. It is NOT included in any online 3rd prty pricing such as edmunds or kbb or cars.com, etc.

Well if they are charging over MSRP, then who knows how much they messed around with the MSRP price. So far, that's the first I've heard about pricing. Until I hear it hear, I'm going to assuming the price guide for 2016 has still not been released (meaning the dealers don't have prices yet)

I am looking for Ford Edge 2016 Sport with 402A package. Is the order booking already started. I do want my car asap as i am driving a rented car right now. I would really appreciate any help or information. By the way I am from Pittsburgh.

You are going to have at least a two month wait for the 2016s. They are scheduled to start production on 2 December, and they usually will hold those early cars for quality control. The initial batch might start showing up at dealerships around or shortly after the new year, and custom orders will be a couple weeks after that. I don't know if you'd want to spend the money on the rental car for that long.

• Like 1

Tried to submit my order for Titanium with 301A and Roof Rails, but it comes back as incompatible.

Dealer says the roof rails are incompatible with Pano Roof, but I didn't select that option. Does anyone know if the Pano Roof comes with 301/302 groups? It appears as optional package but no option to add roof rails on 301/302. :(

I've attached the Canadian Order Guide for the 2016 Ford Edge. Can anyone help interpret whether the Titanium equipment inconsistencies?

The Pano Roof is Optional with the Touring package, but the Roof rails are still not available on 301/302 in Canada. Should I assume the BAMR is included in 301/302? I hate assumptions when doing a Factory Order.

16Edge_Cdn_OrderGuide.pdf

KnickerBocker, the order guide you attached does indeed state that you can't get the roof rails with 301 or 302 packages even though the pano is not part of those packages. I believe it's an error when making the Canadian guide, they missed that the pano roof is NOT part of the 301/302 packages like in the US configuration.

You read that wrong - the BAMR is INCLUDED with the Touring package and that package is optional on all Titanium equipment groups (300a/301a/302a).

The roof rails have the same restrictions.

If you check the Canadian order guide, the roof rails are not available with 301/302, even though BAMR is not included with 301/302 (unlike US specs).

I see now - I thought the pano roof was still optional on the Titanium 301a and 302a groups - didn't realize it was included in those groups. That explains why the roof rails aren't available on those packages.

Hopefully it's just a typo as omar points out since they should be tied to the BAMR. If not, I think you can add them pretty easily.