Keyless Entry - Mirrors not moving where they should

My wife has an '07 SEL+. When it has been sitting over night in the cold weather, and you come out and hit the keyless entry, the exterior mirrors will adjust themselves to the selected user. Well lately when we hit the unlock button they will move into place. Then you hit the button again to unlock all the doors and they will move again. If you keep hitting the unlock button, they will keep moving all over the place.

Now this doesn't seem to be a big deal until you lock the Edge, forget something in the back end, hit the button twice to unlock the rear hatch, go into the store, come back out, hit the unlock button twice again to get back in. When you look in the mirrors to back up, they are pointed at the sky.

I have played with this a little, and I can actually get the mirrors to move all the way up, then they will start to move around in circle.

I have gone through and reset both key presets. I have talked to the dealer and he has no idea what would cause these symptoms. He was going to post the question on Fords Tech site to see if he could find any answers. But I wanted to post here and see if The Edge Forum users could help out too.