Ownership Status?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. What is your ownership status?

• I own a 2015 now
    • I own a 2016 now
    • I am going to,or have ordered a 2016
    • I am going to order a 2017

• 3 weeks later...

I bought my 2016 Edge Titanium, "Electric Spice" with 20" wheels, Navigation, DVD players in headrests, moonroof etc...in April and I'm happy with it. The only issue I'm still having is about the Sync3 which has a hard time functioning correctly with my cell phone and the dealer wasn't able to make it work either. Other than that, I had to have the passenger side doors adjusted at the dealer 'cause they were a little uneven at the top when closed, but that is ok now. Before that, I had a "Kona Blue" 2011 Lincoln MKX which I kept for my girlfriend…She loves it.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought my 2016 Edge Titanium, "Electric Spice" with 20" wheels, Navigation, DVD players in headrests, moonroof etc...in April and I'm happy with it. The only issue I'm still having is about the Sync3 which has a hard time functioning correctly with my cell phone and the dealer wasn't able to make it work either. Other than that, I had to have the passenger side doors adjusted at the dealer 'cause they were a little uneven at the top when closed, but that is ok now. Before that, I had a "Kona Blue" 2011 Lincoln MKX which I kept for my girlfriendShe loves it.

Curious about what phone. Have had an issue twice now where my iPhone 6s stopped working. Once I was trying to use Siri to send a text and screwed up my command. Next thing I knew, no matter what I selected on the screen phone menu it would act like it was doing an action but nothing would happen. Siri button would change color like I selected it but no voice. Got a phone call shows on screen but no volume from speakers and I had to use actual phone.

Second time was today went to send a text again via Siri and it just wouldn't work. Same issue. Always resolves itself once car has shut off and turn it back on