Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .and more!
18x7.5" O.E. Wheel Specs?
Posted 22 January 2016 - 01:34 PM
I am shopping for new aftermarket 18" wheels for my 2010 AWD Edge Limited with O.E. 18x7.5J" wheels.
I need to order Hub Centric Rings but I have not been able to verify the Center Bore diameter in the User Manual or in the Workshop Manual. However, I have seen posts here and elsewhere stating it is 70.5mm(?) and 70.6mm(?).
Does anyone know with certainty what is the 2010's Center Bore diameter?
I would also like to know what is the O.E. 18x7.5 Wheel Offset?
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users