037 - 2015 Edge Sport AWD - Photos and Everything else

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My setup looks similar? Pretty sure they only have one system for sale now so I would say it's probably a 98% match ID you don't go with extras.

3 laser hits so far and the car is 2 months in service.

In regards to your alp system....where did you locate the sensors....where did you plumb through the firewall....would love to see a schematic of your install...Ill have mine in a few days, just want to see how you did yours.

2 sensors front grill, 1 above license plate. I should mention the rear won't reach without the extension, I was pretty pissed when my mechanic applied do it and see what happens mentality instead of planning and measuring first.

• Like 2

In other news, stock 21s setup weighs 72.6lb per corner, replacing it with a 48.6lb setup on summer tires in 20" size at a cost of just over $2300.

Wow...huge diff in unsprung mass....how much of a change did it have on acceleration?

2 sensors front grill, 1 above license plate. I should mention the rear won't reach without the extension, I was pretty pissed when my mechanic applied do it and see what happens mentality instead of planning and measuring first.

Good to know(thanks for the heads up) Have you been able to test your jammer coverage?

Drove car yesterday, summer tires are softer and more comfy on bumps, the size of the grin when punching it was comparable to that after the tune. German cars were once again the choice to beat on the road.

Will try and hit the track on Wed to see real performance, hope to get in the low 13s.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...