Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum - the largest Ford Edge forum discussion board on the web. You must register to create new topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Benefits of membership:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .and more!
Click here to signup now

Guest Message by DevFuse

The official Ford authorized Ford Edge Registry is now live. More here!

Photo
- - - - -

All American Ford Hackensack - Good Experience

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   jwm22222

jwm22222

New Edge Member

• Edge Member
  • 23 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Edge's Year:2016

Posted 16 February 2016 - 12:01 PM

Bought an Edge Sport from this dealership. Very good experience overall. They are a Costco and Truecar dealership which originally led me to them from Long Island.

I was originally quoted a very low price but on the wrong vehicle. Same options different color. Asked for the color I wanted and it was thousands more. Seemed very odd and shady and could not get me an answer at first. But the Sales Manager called and told me that the first quote was mistakenly based upon 2015 price. When I looked at the original quote they gave me it was the correct 2016 VIN but they had it identified as 2015. This all made complete sense to me and they even lowered the price several hundred under their normal internet price to make up for the mistake. Ended up coming in well under the listed invoice.

The experience at the dealership was very positive. Everyone was quite helpful. No hard sell on any extras. They suggested that I may want to consider tire protection because of the low profile 21" wheels. Considered it but did not buy.

Love the vehicle and could not be happier. I would definitely shop there again.
  • WWWPerfA_ZN0W and pinyin like this

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users