Very dissappointed with 2015 EDGE standard equipment

The 2014 Sport is noteven close to the 15-16. In fact the 3.5 sel with 18"rims is the quickest 0-60 for the 2014 era.

My lights in my 15 F150 suck too. To get the Led upgrade you have to opt for Lariat anf the 502pkg to boot. 15000 bucks for that upgrade over my Xlt with every option avail. Thanks Ford. Edge projectors are better so you can imagine how horrid the trucks light output is.

You could retrofit the LED headlights to halogen equipped F150.

http://www.stage3motorsports.com/RAPR-15LED-2015-F150-Raptor-Retrofit-OEM-LED-Replacement-Headlights.html

http://www.f150forum.com/f118/2015-f-150-halogen-oem-led-headlight-conversion-raptor-retrofits-w-pictures-306244/

• Like 1

Better lights for everyone coming soon as it is going to be rated by IIHS, they released a 31 car comparison couple days ago.

Even LED lights were rated low due to excessive glare so we are going to see some serious changes and improvements for lights as everyone is competing for the best ratings as those sell cars. Right along side crash ratings.

Edited by 037
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

My '14 f150 had the HID package. For $1500 you got two things the lights and leather. Well worth it and severely missed I am trying to figure out most cost effective option to get new headlights in my new '16 SEL.

Once you've had them, going back is brutal. They lit up the road so well and always felt like I could see clearly and along sides of road on back roads.