Your music, what are you listening to these days?

Chipster

Iron Maiden (mostly post-reunion stuff), Springsteen, Sammy Hagar (surprisingly fits my mood lately), and some Rush.

Going to see Maiden in June and GnR in July.

Rush........OMG, saw them in concert twice in High School in the early 70's and they are still touring and rocking !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Reminds me of a story... if I may...

Way back in the dark ages when I was but a lad, my cousin Carol (in high school) dated a garbage man. Not the kind that stays in the cab and the truck does all the work, but a bonafide riding the back of the truck throwing the cans garbage man. Honest work to-be-sure but nasty! Dude stunk all the time. But she loved the guy. My aunt and uncle did NOT approve. Well, 35 years later they have 3 great kids and the guy runs the whole region and is probably pulling down $150k+. Nice house, livin' the dream. My aunt and uncle now say that they knew he was a great guy right from the start! Go figure.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Edge is my wife's car. And I am ashamed to say, but every time I start up her car (including our previous Escape) the sound system is off. Yes off!

It has AM, FM, satellite, CD, and USB, and the sound system is off. Sheesh.

Sirius Classic Rewind 25 is where you'd usually find me, but Watercolors 66 keeps me driving more sane.