2016 Titanium SYNC3 Wallpaper

Has the wallpaper feature on SYNC3 removed? I just got my new 2016 Titanium and I try to learn the new SYNC but there is nowhere I can find it

Hey oskar!

Congratulations on your new vehicle! SYNC 3 does not have the wallpaper feature. You can find an overview of the new system here:

https://owner.ford.com/how-tos/sync-technology/sync-3/setup/getting-started-with-sync-3.html.

Cara

The lack of custom wallpaper really bugs me. So much so that it's the only reason I haven't pulled the trigger on a new edge vs my 2011. Wife calls me crazy, but I like things to looks a certain way, even at a glance. I also agree with that other post about the Nav map coloration being too light. Yellow roads, green grass, blue water makes for a nice map.

Didn't have a chance to use the nav yet but I agree with you on the wallpaper - it really sucks. When I placed my order I was not smart enough to ask about changes because I thought there will be improvements and not elimination of existing features. But I must say the 2016 is a huge improvement vs the 2013 I had before, the interior / exterior are amazing and the ride more solid