Accent lighting on lower front bumper

Still waiting for my Sport to arrive this week, but I wonder if yours has the configurable DRL feature that allows them to be turned on or off? I think Titanium and Sport models have this. Check the owners manual for instructions to turn them on and off.

Does this lighting come on only at dusk?

I had a 15 Escape with the led accent lighting and it was on all the time - headlights on or not.

the signature lights on the bumper are on 24/7

The DRL is located in the headlight housings and with some packages can be turned off. I have never used my DRL bulb.

the signature lights on the bumper are on 24/7

The DRL is located in the headlight housings and with some packages can be turned off. I have never used my DRL bulb.

Thanks for the reply. That was what I suspected. I'm going to have to try turning the daylight running lights off and see if I can get the accent lights to come on. If that doesn't work then my car has a set that isn't working.

Interesting side note - 'signature lamp' is mentioned exactly 2 times in the manual - both in the maintenance section. The first time it appears is a mention on how you can't service it yourself, and the second time is a mention on what type of bulb is used in those lights.

• 1 year later...