I bought 2016 Titanium today

t0lkman

ben senise dangerous feature, you can literally be locked the vehicle? If let's say you are asleep and your wife forgets you and leaving the car locks it with the fob

good point. the manual says you can turn on the ignition. i wonder if just touching the start button without a key would work. i'll try and test that next time i go to the car which might be this afternoon. i'll post results here.

• Like 1

No - you can always open the front doors with the inside door handle even if they're locked. You may have to pull the handle twice and it may set off the alarm but you would not be locked in.

So what the purpose of "Switch Inhibit"? What is the possible use case for it?

No - you can always open the front doors with the inside door handle even if they're locked. You may have to pull the handle twice and it may set off the alarm but you would not be locked in.

ok, just got back upstairs and indeed, you can open the door with the handle and yes, the alarm goes off. i too am wondering what the purpose of the switch inhibit feature is. i can't think of anything.

ok, just got back upstairs and indeed, you can open the door with the handle and yes, the alarm goes off. i too am wondering what the purpose of the switch inhibit feature is. i can't think of anything.

Prevents a thief from breaking the window and using the unlock button to disable the alarm.

Prevents a thief from breaking the window and using the unlock button to disable the alarm.

So it's actually alarm related feature, not locking? Because you said "No - you can always open the front doors with the inside door handle even if they're locked."

Also, has anyone tried to read mp3 burnt on dvd disk, not regular cd?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...