What phone holder did you buy?

Reason I keep the screen in view is I run a program coupled to my radar detector. When radar is posted on the cloud, it shows the map on the screen where the radar was detected (red within the last 10 minutes, yellow 10-20 minutes, green 20-30 minutes). Also shows the frequency (helps determine type of radar) and distant in feet to radar source. Comes in handy at times.

Edited by enigma-2

Reason I keep the screen in view is I run a program coupled to my radar detector. When radar is posted on the cloud, it shows the map on the screen where the radar was detected (red within the last 10 minutes, yellow 10-20 minutes, green 20-30 minutes). Also shows the frequency (helps determine type of radar) and distant in feet to radar source. CoMrs in handy at times.

What is the app called? That sounds awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

I love my Scosche Magnamount. I got the suction cup mount to windshield style. It has stayed in place since the first time I adhered it and the grip from the magnet is super strong.

No worries of it falling off.

Mounted on the far left corner of driver side it was easy to run a USB charge cable to it and access navigation with eyes on the road.