Intelligent Access Theory

So last time my Edge was in the shop they had it about three days to fix the brake booster. When I went to pick it up they said it wouldn't start and just gave them no key detected error. Well I had my set on me and gave it to them and it started right up. I always leave the extra set with the dealer so I have my house key. If i am not mistaken the intelligent key sends a signal when you are close to the car so you can unlock it with the door handle and continues to send the signal so you can start the car. Well I saw today when I went to get my cell phone charger and sunglass case out of the car the key was left in the car. So I am assuming this is what is caused the key fob battery to go flat last time. If this is the case I would like to know so I can at least let the service advisor know so maybe they will learn not to leave the fob in the car or at least know that it is just the fob battery that is causing the car not to start.

Three days to change a brake booster? Three hours to change mine, and that included a car wash as well.

Hahaha not really the point but haha. Well this was the second time it had to be done due to an incompetent dealer previously doing it and not getting it done right. Should have known when the service brakes warning was on when I got in the car. It turned off 3 minutes later. This dealer is properly through hear in College Station. I also had a "great" Hyundai Accent to drive around in. Thank god I have a Ford Focus while it is in the shop now.