FS: Daytime Brightlites HID replacement kit

edgesport14

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I traded in my Edge Sport for a Fusion Sport, so I don't need them. It's from a 2014 Edge Sport but the kit should work on any year Edge. The bulb is 9006 I believe. Someone, please correct me if I'm wrong. I had it for about a year, and no issues. Here is a link to it. It's on sale now, but I paid regular price back then.

Ā 

http://drivebright.com/home/shop/hid-headlight-replacement-kit-new/

Edited by edgesport14

Thanks, I sent them an email. I'll let you know what they say. BTW do you know if these HIDs match their LED DRL Kit?

Cool thanks. Yes, these do match their LED DRL Kit. I first bought their DRL kit, then before buying the HID kit I specifically asked them which color bulbs matched perfectly with the DRLs. And it was the 6000k bulbs.

Cool thanks. Yes, these do match their LED DRL Kit. I first bought their DRL kit, then before buying the HID kit I specifically asked them which color bulbs matched perfectly with the DRLs. And it was the 6000k bulbs.

Ā 

Still waiting to hear back from them. If they honor the warranty, I will definitely buy these from you. Did they have you register the kit with them or anything?