I need to replace the radio controls on the right side of the steering wheel in my 2013 Ford Edge SEL. However, I have been unable to find any videos on how to remove the airbag and gain access to the moulding to be able to replace the controls. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .and more!
SYNC steering controls
Posted 05 August 2016 - 10:57 AM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 08 August 2016 - 01:16 PM
Still need help?
Posted 19 August 2016 - 09:11 PM
Posted 20 August 2016 - 10:00 AM
Have you had it read for codes?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users