2011 Edge Sport - Winter 17x7.5 Steel Wheels

bigdan002001

Hey everyone, sorry if this is a noob question, but I have been searching for some black steel wheels to replace my factory 22's for winter months ahead. Just wondered if the crown vic wheels would work? They have same lug spacing, same center bore dia. but not 100% sure on offset or backspacing which I know is important. I am contemplating on buying Dorman 939-108 and just wanted to know if these will work or not before purchasing? Tire size I plan on running is 225/75R17 which is exact o.e. diameter of 30.3"

Thanks,
Dan

Forgot to mention that I know that 17 inch dia. will work due to the spare in trunk being 17" wheel, and I know that the factory offset for the edge is 43-44mm positive offset, but just wasn't sure what the crown vic was nor does it tell me anywhere what the backspace or offset of those wheels are?

Dan

Well after much searching, the crown vic wheels would work if I bought hub centric rings because they will work on older models of the Edge up to 2010 because hub center is 70.1. However I did finally find the correct hub bore as well as lug spacing and 17x7.5 black steel wheel that will fit as it should on my 2011. Also found 18's in black steel as well with same bore and lug.

Thanks,
Dan