My 2016 Ford Edge Sport - Hardware Add Ons and Software Modificaitons

Now if only I could get rid of the double honk for when the car is on and you get out WITH the keys

Try holding the FOB in your hand near the rear portion of the driver window when you close the door (or in the hand that you use to close the door with). Worked in my '14 Focus, and works in my '16 MKX to silence the double honk.

Try holding the FOB in your hand near the rear portion of the driver window when you close the door (or in the hand that you use to close the door with). Worked in my '14 Focus, and works in my '16 MKX to silence the double honk.

I asked about this a while ago but haven't got any clear reply…only a reply about "forscan" whatever that is… :shrug: Maybe I should ask my dealer … I suppose they should know...

• 1 year later...

JDM ASTAR AMBER LED FRONT PARK/TURN SIGNAL

Jason, how do the park lights work at night? Are they dimmer than the signals? Also, when the signal is turned on, does it flash on-off at night? Or changes brightness (bright-dim)?

I am asking because I noticed that the stock bulb is a single filament, and in stock form, the park/signal brightness is controlled by changing the supplied voltage (or something like that), so was wondering if with LEDs it works fine or not.

Jason, how do the park lights work at night? Are they dimmer than the signals? Also, when the signal is turned on, does it flash on-off at night? Or changes brightness (bright-dim)?

I am asking because I noticed that the stock bulb is a single filament, and in stock form, the park/signal brightness is controlled by changing the supplied voltage (or something like that), so was wondering if with LEDs it works fine or not.

The LEDs work fine. I have heard switchbacks do not.

So they are dim with parking light on & flash brighter when the signals are turned on with parking? Do you thing they are as bright as the stocks or brighter?

My experience with LED signal bulbs (Zevos) was not good, they were dimmer than stock and not good in day time. Can you post the link to the ones you had? Thanks.

• Like 1

I ended up using these are they are supposed to be brighter: CREE LED Miniature 80W 7440 T20 Amber Orange Two Bulbs Replacement Light JDM

That is currently what I am running and have been for over a year now. I have no issues with them. They operate just as they should.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I ended up using these are they are supposed to be brighter: CREE LED Miniature 80W 7440 T20 Amber Orange Two Bulbs Replacement Light JDM

That is currently what I am running and have been for over a year now. I have no issues with them. They operate just as they should.

Hi Jason, sorry for bringing up an old thread. But how are the bulbs running after this time?

I searched on eBay but only found these:

https://m.ebay.com/itm/161769344323

Are they the same? How would you compare them to stock?