Fears on faulty work of PTU or automatic transmission?

EDST777

Hi. Friends, probably at someone it happens. I wrote here already several posts about the replacements of TSS OSS ATF sensors of oil to PTU and RDU. I work on reduction of a consumption of gasoline, but there was one more problem to which I pay attention now. Tell what I have to be ready to what my fears?
Here in what a problem: a month ago I replace the OSS sensor - well, further I replaced 5 liters of ATF - well (a week ago), further I replaced oil on 0w-20 PetroCanada (a week ago), further I replaced oil in PTU (Castrol 75w-140 SAF-X SAE 75W-140
API GL-5/6
Scania STO 1:0
ZF TE-ML 05D/12D/16G) - a week ago.

My problem in the following: at a set of speed with 20 km/h till 30-40 km/h there is a kick (not ringing, once). It seems to me around PTU, but there is no key shining and mistakes on a board. Farther I go in the normal mode. In a week I observed it three or four times. My suspicions on problems of PTU or it is a problem of the automatic transmission which after replacement of oil began to be shown ? How you think that it can be? Thanks.

Edited by EDST777