My front rotors were warped so I put on new rotors and decided to replace pads all around to freshen up all the brakes. Front went well, no problems. The pads I had for the rear were too small but they were the right part number for a 2012. Went to parts store and found that there was a change for the 2013 model on the rear pads and in fact I had to buy pads for a 2013 to put on my 2012 on the rear. So for any 2012 owners that run into this problem 2013 pads are the answer.
Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .and more!
2012 rear brake pads
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 20 September 2016 - 07:47 PM
Posted 20 September 2016 - 11:00 PM
Posted 30 November 2016 - 01:48 PM
If you search an OEM Ford parts catalog with your VIN you can find the different rear pads:
Part Number: 2200(BR-1377) Dimensions: 2.5 x 3.88 x 4.38
Part Number: 2200(BRF-1377-A) Dimensions: 2.63 IN x 4.13 IN x 5.75 IN
- WWWPerfA_ZN0W and macbwt like this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users