eBay cupholder mats

Tjm623

So after a month of waiting (shipped from China) my cupholder and just about every other space in the vehicle mats, showed up.

These were $18 and haven't "put them in" yet. But will take a few photos of what they look like. I went with red.

Most of them have "Edge" written on them, similar to logo font, size permitting. They seem to be decent rubber quality and have a little nub that sticks up to grab them to pull out.

I'm going to put them all in and see how it looks may take some out if it's too much. But I figured the door ones may help bottles rattling and smaller cans moving so much, same with the dash box mat. The rest will add a little flair.

Here's the link to where I got them. The white glow in the dark if that's your thing. When I get on computer I'll post a few close up pics

https://www.ebay.com/itm/272266445333

Yes, but there are two sets they sell the 19 and the 22? possibly more piece set. I got the 19 and from the pictures it appears they should all fit. Regardless, I don't think I will use them all anyways as I said.

The ones I wanted were the dash console mat, center console mat, cup holder, and door inserts. Which I appear to have. So any others in my eyes are extra :)

Not to discredit the quality on the mats, but I always get a kick out of the translation when using translator software.

Here's how they describe the mats in the Ebay listing:

"Made of anti-skid material. Shaped in Cellular, cylindrical or pyramid structure, it's designed to store some rain and snow, sand and dust and prevent it from remaining within various storage boxes in the car with a long-life service endurance."

It is comical how Google translate explains things some times :).

The quality is decent they are thick rubber with a honeycomb style recessed area. I could definitely see them being able to keep some grime out of hard to reach areas, and easier to pull out run under water.

Not sure how much liquid they could hold (not much) and I'm not testing that one in my new edge! :)

• 4 weeks later...

I had about 6? That didn't fit anywhere. Believe it's for the Asian market edge.

The ones that fit,fit great. I've had two people get in my car and notice the front door ones and ask if that is stock they really liked the red and feel good too.

All the center consoles ones fit, entire front door panels fit, cup holders, and rear cup holders. I threw one of the square mats into the dash console it's small and not made for their but using it allows me to throw a few pens up there and they can't move around and rattle anymore

• 3 weeks later...

Based on this thread, I ordered a set on October 7th and they just arrived today (17 days). Not bad transit time from China and they seem to be of pretty good quality. Can't wait for the my wife to get home to see where all of these might go since I can't imagine where at the moment.... Here's what came in BLUE post-39090-0-43038900-1477338464_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 11 months later...