Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum - the largest Ford Edge forum discussion board on the web. You must register to create new topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Benefits of membership:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .and more!
Click here to signup now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Park Place Lexus - Plano, TX

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   chefduane

chefduane

New Edge Member

• Edge Member
  • 189 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Plains
  • Edge's Year:2011

Posted 11 September 2016 - 10:00 PM

Great experience with this dealership.  Saw an '11 Limited AWD in Tuxedo Black on CarGurus last week.  Did the obligatory fill in the blanks notify dealer email and David Gilmour at the dealership got back to me the same day.  Went in to test drive it on Tuesday and bought it the same day.  It was stickered at $18,999 with 65k miles.  Immaculate condition.  All service docs.  We agreed upon $17,900 and I bought.  I am very happy.  We have dealt with this dealership before when my wife leased LS400 then a LS430 Lexus and they really are quite nice.  Very reputable.  Was in and out in about 2.5 hours including test drive.  Very happy with the car and the purchase experience.

Edited by chefduane, 12 September 2016 - 08:37 AM.

• WWWPerfA_ZN0W likes this

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   Redbow

Redbow

New Edge Member

• Edge Member
  • 113 posts
  • Edge's Year:2013

Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:21 AM

That's just that Southern Hospitality we all try to show down here in Texas.  But it does seem to have slowed down some as Society has sped up.  I'm a "move in" myself of 46 years ago(longer than in my home state) when the pace was so much slower, Miss those days.

Burke 

• WWWPerfA_ZN0W likes this

#3 OFFLINE   chefduane

chefduane

New Edge Member

• Edge Member
  • 189 posts
  • Edge's Year:2011

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:57 PM

Well, this is a first!  Park Place Lexus called me on Monday and said they would like to alter the terms of my sales contract.  I thought "Uh oh, here we go - sleazy sales tactics....)  However, their finance manager said that they thought that rates might do down so before they closed on the original terms with the lender, they re-negotiated the original loan submission.  My rate actually went down .5% and I will save about $1000.00 over the life of the loan.  I checked EVERYTHING meticulously before I signed the amended contract and everything is the same except for Loan Rate (down .5%), Total Amortized Payments (down about $1000.00) and payment (down about $15/mo.)  I asked why they would be willing to do this and they stated that they are a Premium Level Dealer and want to maintain a premium customer experience.  And considering I have purchased/leased 2 Lexus's from them (a LS400 and a LS430) and now the Edge, they wanted to make sure I would be back as a return customer.  I will be.   Getting a lower rate AFTER the fact is a first for me!

• WWWPerfA_ZN0W and jmr061 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users