Rear spoiler color - color is off

Burrcold

I noticed today that the spoiler on my 16 Sport (white platinum) has no pearl at all in it. It's flat white and the white doesn't even match that well (I know that can be because it's a plastic piece).

Can anyone else take a look at their spoiler and tell me if it has the pearl top coat white platinum should have?

I stopped in the dealer but they only had Oxford White models there :(

I was just kidding with blaming the assembly line. I've worked as a project manager for many of the automotive manufacturers to know where things can go wrong, and who has responsibility to check. it could have happened on delivery to the dealership, damaged in transit and they ordered the wrong color as a replacement (this one was brought to my dealer from another that had it in stock so my dealer would not have known).

I noticed today that the spoiler on my 16 Sport (white platinum) has no pearl at all in it. It's flat white and the white doesn't even match that well (I know that can be because it's a plastic piece).

Can anyone else take a look at their spoiler and tell me if it has the pearl top coat white platinum should have?

I stopped in the dealer but they only had Oxford White models there :(

Edited by Platinum White

It was funny seeing all of the platinum white models today that definitely had the platinum white spoiler. It was almost silly how my spoiler looked when I got back to my car. I'm pretty OCD about stuff so I can't believe that I didn't notice it! The dealer is going to look at all the panels and gaps now so I'm pretty happy! Hopefully they don't break something else while fixing all of this!