2016 Edge Sport Pricing

MixMastaMM

New member here, looking at a 2016 Edge Sport. Did some research on it online and looks to have a build date of 12/2015 and came to my local dealer on a trade. Curious what everyone else paid for their Edge Sport. They gave me a copy of the invoice, shows an invoice price of 44290, After rebates ($2750 in NY/NJ) we are at $40,300. Their online price of the Edge is $41,440. Does this make sense to everyone else?

Here is the Edge in question:

http://leokaytesford.com/ford-edge-sport-2016-ny-nj-n10668

That appears to be very close to Employee A-Plan pricing and appears to be a pretty good deal. The rebates are good and I'm sure some of that includes a discount for how long it has sat on the dealer lot. I looked at the sticker and the only thing missing that I would want is the Driver's Package.

The pricing of $40,300 is within a few dollars of my 2016 Edge Ti and I have the Driver's package (retail $1,800). Just remember, it has been sitting for almost a year. The dealer ad says it has 2 miles on it. How many are reallly on it? If it was a dealer trade (very common) it was probably driven from the trading dealer to your dealer and 2 miles can't be accurate.

Hope this helps....

Edited by Hermans

Wow. I cannot believe that you found a Sport with the 20's instead of these massive 21's. The 21's look good, but they are extremely heavy and likely easy to damage in cities like mine where the roads are horrendous. I believe the drivers package he is talking about is the active cruise control system as that appears to be the only other option besides the 21's that are not on this Sport. The Sport comes standard with the active steering which I personally cannot stand.

I did not look up the vehicle you are talking about, but some Ford vehicles sitting on lots that are older have a special blue "sale" tag with them for another $1k. These tags are usually on the vehicle and on the web page listing dealer inventory. We utilized that last month when we bought our Ford Edge Sport that had a build date of March 2016. From the limited sampling I took on the dealer's lot, these were the older build dates.

Doug

• 4 months later...

Anyone have prices they can share if bought 2016 Edge Sport? I am looking at 2016's with 401a and all other options. Sticker $49k. What is a realistic price for a 2016 loaded sport now that the 2017's are sitting nesxt to it.

Anyone get below 3% financing on 72mos. I know credit score matters. Platinum rating here. Looking for good loan rate and good price for top line sport.

Varies with location. KBB stares the fair market price is $38,639 base in my area.

Need to check price in your area. Also considerations on price include FWD,AWD, engine, paint color, option, and availability. https://www.kbb.com/ford/edge/2016/sport/?vehicleid=414920&intent=buy-new

Look at what's bring offered in your area and offer $1000 less. One dealer may have a fat invent and be looking for a way to move product. Another down the street is sitting ok and is not movitated.

Edited by enigma-2
  • Like 1

Thanks! I am very impressed with this Edge Sport. Just out 800miles on it and the adaptive cruise, lane departure with active steering was amazing. Had on other cars, but done better with Ford. Love the tech. Love Sync 3. Love auto start. Great software and blistering speed on new data platform. Great Navigation! Ford has done a great job. And absolutely love the 2.7 Ecoboost twin turbo and he 21" rims!!!!!!!! All this and more really elevates the Edge Sport above and beyond my previous Edge SEL.