2010 Edge electrical issues.

I have a 2010 Edge Limited. The night before last I drove around with no issues, nor have I had any electrical issues in the past. Yesterday my wife and her friend go to the store, and my wife tells me it strained a little to start, like a low battery. Last night I tried to start, and it would not start at all, just clicks. I pushed it out of the garage and jumped it off, drove to the back yard to my shop and let it run for about 30 min. In this time I hooked up my little computer and it was showing no codes saying any problems. I then noticed that the drivers seat was not working and neither were the power mirrors. Everything else seams to be working normal. I backed it back into her garage and parked it overnight. This morning I started it up, drove to to the store and got a new battery. (testing showed it was bad). I swapped battery, left it unhooked fore about 5 min. Still same thing.

So battery keeps draining (slowly), drivers power seat not working, as well as the memory controls, and power mirrors not working. I am going to look at it more this evening, but does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Phillip