2007 MKX navigation headunit. THX + Sirius

whoathere

I've got a pull from a 2007 Lincoln MKX that is near perfect. Car has 100k miles and the interior was meticulously maintained. I'm upgrading to add Bluetooth, CarPlay and a reverse camera for the wife so the stock unit has got to go. The MKX has Sirius and THX.

I'll only be including the headunit itself. As far as I can tell, if you have an 07 or 08 without Sync, this unit should be a fairly simple upgrade. I know that at least you would need to add the GPS/Sirius antenna, and I can help find that part #. This was pre-sync, so it does not have sync and will not work in a vehicle that has sync. I'm not sure if you would need to add RH steering controls as I'm unfamiliar with what the other systems have in terms of steering controls. The navigation disc is 4p, but these are relatively cheap to update.

I'm looking for $300 shipped as this is a 100% guaranteed functioning unit with 0 issues whatsoever. The screen is flawless. The buttons show little to no signs of wear.

As always, price is OBO. I will throw it up on eBay but figured I'd offer it up here first in case anyone was interested.

PS I have tons of feedback on various forums (explorer forums, Macrumors, Fred Miranda, Anandtech, eBay)

post-38920-0-69377600-1476801320_thumb.jpg

post-38920-0-04443400-1476801336_thumb.jpg

post-38920-0-04374400-1476801350_thumb.jpg